Click here to view all of our plans
Subscription Features include:
- All Ads removed from the entire website
- More options available for customizing puzzles!
- More stock images to choose from!
- More images allowed per puzzle!
- Many more available fonts! (over 125 fonts!)
- Use ANY font installed on your computer
- 10 word list save slots - and access your saved lists from anywhere!
- More word/clues for crosswords (up to 50)
- More word/clues for match-ups (up to 100)
- More word/clues for fill-in-the-blank (up to 100)
- More word/clues for word scrambles (up to 100)
- More options for Sudoku puzzles
- No wait delays imposed for saving puzzles to an image or PDF
- 'Fake Bank' on our Fill-in-the-Blank worksheets
- More features coming soon
- More Daily Writing Prompts!
Over 30 extra prompts for our premium members for each month! (excludes July)
- All subscriptions support The Teacher's Corner!
- Go here to view our plans and discounts
NOTE:ALL Packages contain the same features, longer subscriptions get better price breaks
SAFE: All subscriptions can be paid via Paypal or Stripe, so your sensitive banking information is never seen nor stored by our website.
Click on Facebook and LIKE US to get up-to-date information about the release of our subscriptions and get valuable coupon codes!
Make the Most of Free Kindergarten WorksheetsKindergarteners are typically 5 years old and in their first formal year of schooling. Not all areas require enrollment in a kindergarten classroom. Many parents do not feel their 5 year old is ready for school and choose to begin their child’s formal education in first grade. Others are eager to expose their 5 year old to learning in a kindergarten classroom for its academic and social benefits. Regardless of a child’s educational history, printable kindergarten worksheets are a great asset for parents and teachers to act as a child’s primary educator.
If your child is new to learning through printed worksheets, start with some preschool worksheets to warm them up and develop their focusing skills.
First grade schooling is structured and the curriculum is determined before the year starts. If you are worried about your kindergartener keeping up next year, kindergarten worksheets can help your child to develop foundational skills for math, reading, writing, and more. Make the most of your kindergartener's worksheet time by following the suggestions below: